Mental Health support
Every year, one in four people are affected by mental health problems.
These can affect the way we think, feel and behave.
Some mental health problems are described using words that are in everyday use for example, “anxiety” and “depression”. This can make them seem easier to understand, but can also mean that people underestimate how serious they can be.
With the right support people can recover from even the most serious mental health problems.
Our mental health support teams are trained to provide person-centred mental health support to help people in their recovery journey.
Ways we can help
We have vast experience working with people who have mental health issues, and are familiar with the stigma that can come with it.
We can help you:
- engage with people, professionals and others who have a interest in your welfare
- access skills and tools to help you manage your mental health
- create a tailored support plan to help you meet the positive outcomes you desire
We offer a range of mental health support services in Edinburgh and Fife:
- Support to people, living in Edinburgh, living in their own homes
- Supported accommodation in Edinburgh for people who have spent a significant amount of time in long-term hospital care
- Self-Help Coaching to support people, living in Fife, who are experiencing mild to moderate mental health issues.
If you would like more information about the services we offer or would like to access any of the services listed above please contact us.