We run a wide range of SQA and City and Guilds accredited courses in Clackmannanshire, Edinburgh, Falkirk and Fife.
By completing these courses, you won't just gain new qualifications, but you will also learn valuable new skills, improve your self-confidence, and gain knowledge and experience that will stand out to potential employers.
- City and Guilds Basic IT
The City and Builds Basic IT course will teach you new and vital digital skills, which can help you access a career in IT.
- Employability Award SCQF Level 3 and 4
The Employability Award will help you prepare for employment through skills development. You will learn about the responsibilities of employment and how to deal with difficult work situations.
- Preparing for employment
- Building employability skills
- Responsibilities of employment
- Dealing with difficult work situations
- Leadership Award SCQF Level 5 and 6
The Leadership Award will teach you how to take on a leadership role, the different styles of leadership, and how to plan group activities.
- Leadership - An introduction
- Leadership - In practice
- Personal Development Award SCQF Level 4 and 5
The Personal Development Award will teach you practical living skills and help you develop self-awareness through its independent learning approach.
- Practical skills
- Self awareness
- Self and Work
- Self and community
- Tenancy and Citizenship SCQF Level 4
The Tenancy and Citizenship Award will teach you various independent living skills.
- Gaining and sustaining a tenancy
- Looking after your home
- Living in a community
- Principles of money
- Volunteer Skills Award SCQF Level 4 and 5
The Volunteers Skills Award will help you learn more about volunteering, how to plan a voluntary placement and how to review and improve upon your own skills and experience.
- Preparing to volunteer
- Volunteer experience
- Volunteering investigative repor
- Working Safely SCQF Level 5
Completing the Working Safely course will give you an overview of health and safety procedures and how to adhere to them in the workplace.
If you would like to sign up to one of our courses, please contact us.