Our vision & values
Our vision is to be a provider of choice and excellence through a wide range of socially inclusive care, support and employability services.
We are committed to positively supporting people to overcome the negative impacts on their lives of ill-health, poverty, inequality and isolation.
Our philosophy is based on our belief that we all need support at some point in our lives.
We recognise that every person is unique. So the support we provide is person-centred. We tailor support, and help develop skills and confidence, to ensure individuals have choice and control over the support they receive.
We are passionate about the importance of having a sense of belonging – whether that’s within families, friendships, workplace, education or communities. We work to ensure that the people we support have the opportunities to achieve this.
All of our work, activities and relationships are based on a set of values:
- Treat people with dignity and respect
- Develop trusting and positive relationships
- Empower people to make informed choices
- Respond to individual and changing needs
- Respect equality and diversity
- Explore opportunities and learning to bring positive change
- Have an empathetic, practical approach to address problems with creativity and innovation
- Be non-judgemental
- Provide encouragement to achieve