Work for us
We want people who are passionate, caring and dedicated, committed to our vision and values and will work to the highest professional standards.
Benefits of being a LinkLiving employee include:
- generous annual leave entitlements;
- a wide range of learning and development opportunities;
- competitive defined contribution pension with matched employer pension contribution rates, with the option to make additional voluntary contributions;
- non-contributory and non-contractual life assurance scheme providing death in service benefits to nominated beneficiaries
- non-contributory and non-contractual Healthcare cash plan for employee and dependents to support health and wellbeing and discounts on shopping, restaurants and other services;
- free and confidential employee assistance program and services for employees and their immediate household dependants to support health, mental and financial well-being;
- enhanced company sick and familial pay entitlements;
- access to a savings and borrowing scheme;
- cycle to work scheme;
- and much more!
For information on our vacancies, please visit the Link Group careers website.
Equal and inclusive employer
We are an equal and inclusive employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
We are a Living Wage employer, which means we pay everyone working at Link, regardless of whether they are permanent employees or third-party contractors and suppliers, the Scottish Living Wage (which is significantly higher than the national minimum wage).
We offer our people the opportunity to enhance their knowledge with a suitably recognised qualification. We also offer the chance to take part in our mentoring programme which helps with personal and professional development.
Our awards and accreditations
We are committed to the training and development of our people. We support and encourage them to reach their potential by participating in a number of accreditations and award schemes.
- Healthy Working Lives Gold Award
- Investor in People Gold Award
- Investor in Young People
- Investor in Volunteers
- Investors in Diversity
- National Skills Academy
- See Me
- Disability Confident