Work for us
We want people who are passionate, caring and dedicated, committed to our vision and values and will work to the highest professional standards.
Everything we do involves working with others who share our objectives – our employees, volunteers, funders and our project partners.
Watch the videos below to hear what Sarah Smith, CEO of LinkLiving, had to say about our values in July 2019:
- Clinical / Counselling / Health Psychologist
- Support Worker, Steps To Success
- Support Worker, Edinburgh Young Persons' Service
- Project worker, Practice and Participation
- Trainee Administration Assistant, Link Academy
- Trainee Administration Assistant, St. Margaret's House
- Trainee Project Worker, Older Persons' Service
- Trainee Support Worker, Steps To Success
For information on our vacancies, please visit the Link Group careers website.
Equal and inclusive employer
We are an equal and inclusive employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
We are a Living Wage employer, which means we pay everyone working at Link, regardless of whether they are permanent employees or third-party contractors and suppliers, the Scottish Living Wage (which is significantly higher than the national minimum wage).
We offer a wide variety of benefits including flexi-time, generous holidays, a contributory pension scheme, corporate clothing vouchers, an employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers.
We offer our people the opportunity to enhance their knowledge with a suitably recognised qualification. We also offer the chance to take part in our mentoring programme which helps with personal and professional development.
Our awards and accreditations
We are committed to the training and development of our people. We support and encourage them to reach their potential by participating in a number of accreditations and award schemes.
- Healthy Working Lives Gold Award
- Investor in People Gold Award
- Investor in Young People
- Investor in Volunteers
- Investors in Diversity
- National Skills Academy
- See Me
- Disability Confident