Support for young people
We encourage and support young people between the ages of 16 and 25 to make positive changes to their lives.
Many of the young people we work with have been affected by homelessness, family breakdowns, mental health problems or neglect. Others have struggled with with drug and alcohol-related issues.
All of them need someone who will listen without judgement, and provide the support that helps them realise their ambitions.
Ways we can help
We can help you:
- develop the skills needed to maintain a tenancy
- get back into education, employment or training
- manage anxiety and stress
- connect with your community
- regain control of your life
We have a number of services in Falkirk, Edinburgh and Fife which provides support to young people:
- Our Employability services helps young people identify their goals and aspirations for the future such as training, future education or a potential career path
- Our Edinburgh Young Persons Service helps young people establish a tenancy, strengthen relationships and helps them back into education or employment
- Positive Transitions helps young people leaving care in Edinburgh set up and look after their own tenancy
If you would like more information about the services we offer or would like to access any of the services listed above please contact us.