Supporting community involvement
We enable the people we support to participate fully and actively in their community.
We provide a range of services which helps both young and old people reduce loneliness, social isolation and stress.
By encouraging people to connect with their communities, we can help improve their quality of life - and even delay or avoid the need for more intensive support.
Ways we can help
We can help you:
- develop experience and skills which can help you succeed in education or employment
- increase confidence and self-esteem
- make new friends and extend your networks
- share your experience, knowledge and skills for the benefit of others
- take part in something you enjoy
We have a number of services which can help people get involved in their community:
- Our Older Persons' service matches trained volunteers with vulnerable older people to provide a person-centred befriending service in Fife
- Volunteers from our employability services get involved in community projects - helping to make a difference to the people and communities they work with
If you would like more information about the services we offer or would like to access any of the services listed above please contact us.