Promoting a Safe Service
Who is it for?
This workshop is aimed at frontline staff working in health and social care who would like to gain an understanding of best practices in providing a safe service.
What will you learn?
During this workshop, you will explore your role and responsibility in providing a safe service. Participants will
- Explore the key requirements of support planning and why it is important
- Increase awareness of risk and approaches to keeping people safe
- Develop an awareness and understanding of safeguarding processes and procedures
The session covers:
- Relevant policy frameworks
- The importance of a support plan
- Writing and recording support
- The cycle of support planning
- Exploring and assessing risk
- Personal outcomes
- Risk enablement
- Reducing the risk of harm
- Increased vulnerability
- What is harm and safeguarding responsibilities
How is it delivered?
This is a full-day workshop and can be delivered face-to-face or online. All our sessions involve a mix of thought-provoking content, group discussion and interactive activities to cater to different learning styles.
Where is the course held?
LinkLiving Skills Academy delivers across Scotland both online and face-to-face. We can deliver training at a venue of your choice* or we can organise your session at one of our training venues located in Edinburgh, Fife, or Falkirk. All our venues are modern and easily accessible and suitable for all your training needs.
How much does it cost?
£900 – maximum 15 participants
*Additional costs for travel and accommodation may apply, depending on location. Please contact us for more information or to discuss.
When can I take part?
Please contact us on 01324 466 860 or email@example.com for upcoming course dates or to discuss in more detail.