Who is it for?
This workshop is relevant to everyone who would like to better understand and reduce levels of personal and work-related stress, or to gain understanding and techniques that they could share with the individuals they work with.
What will you learn?
A deeper understanding of stress, the impact it can have and positive coping mechanisms. Exploring the characteristics of stress, and how it may present, along with various coping strategies. Participants will
- Understand what stress is, why we get stressed and the impact it has on the body
- Consider positive behaviours and coping mechanisms to help reduce/lessen the impact of stress
- Consider how we can encourage ourselves and others to choose and embed positive behaviours and coping mechanisms
The session covers:
- What is stress?
- How the body responds to stress
- The impact of stress
- Coping mechanisms
- Ways to support the individuals we work with to identify and cope with stress
How is it delivered?
This is a 3-hour session and can be delivered face-to-face or online. All our sessions involve a mix of thought-provoking content, group discussion and interactive activities to cater to different learning styles.
Where is the course held?
LinkLiving Skills Academy delivers across Scotland both online and face-to-face. We can deliver training at a venue of your choice* or we can organise your session at one of our training venues located in Edinburgh, Fife, or Falkirk. All our venues are modern and easily accessible and suitable for all your training needs.
How much does it cost?
£450 per workshop- max 15 participants
*Additional costs for travel and accommodation may apply, depending on location. Please contact us for more information or to discuss.
When can I take part?
Please contact us on 01324 466 860 or email@example.com for upcoming course dates or to discuss in more detail.