We want people who are passionate, caring and dedicated, committed to our vision and values and will work to the highest professional standards.
The benefits of being a LinkLiving employee (subject to the policies and benefit terms and conditions) include:
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually, and opportunity for annual performance related salary increases and discretionary non-consolidated pay awards, subject to terms of the scheme
- 35 days’ holiday per year (inclusive of public holidays) pro rata plus additional 3 days pro rata after 3 years’ service
- opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- temporary enhanced business travel mileage allowance to support employees with increased fuel costs
- enhanced company sick and family friendly pay
- access to paid SVQ qualifications and a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- funded Disclosure Scotland and Scottish Social Services Council memberships
- defined contribution pension scheme with generous employer contributions plus salary exchange and additional voluntary contribution options
- life assurance scheme providing death in service benefits to named beneficiaries
- healthcare cash plan for employees (and dependents) to support health and wellbeing plus discounts on shopping, restaurants, and other services
- employee assistance programme for employees and their immediate household dependants to support health, mental and financial well-being
- annual flu vaccination
- flexible working options in most services. LinkLiving are currently piloting a hybrid working model for suitable roles so there may be opportunities for home working.
- up to £500 tax free pensions advice allowance for employees within 5 years of pension retirement eligibility
- access to a savings and borrowing scheme
- cycle to work scheme
- monthly bus pass scheme
- season/travel ticket loan
- career progression and opportunities across the wider Link group partner organisations
- and much more!
For information on our vacancies, please visit the LinkLiving careers website.
Equal and inclusive employer
We are an equal and inclusive employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
We are a Living Wage employer, which means we pay everyone working at Link, regardless of whether they are permanent employees or third-party contractors and suppliers, the Scottish Living Wage (which is significantly higher than the national minimum wage).
We offer our people the opportunity to enhance their knowledge with a suitably recognised qualification. We also offer the chance to take part in our mentoring programme which helps with personal and professional development.
Our awards and accreditations
We are committed to the training and development of our people. We support and encourage them to reach their potential by participating in a number of accreditations and award schemes.
- Healthy Working Lives Gold Award
- Investor in People Gold Award
- Investor in Young People
- Investor in Volunteers
- Investors in Diversity
- Accredited Scottish Living Wage Employer
- National Skills Academy
- See Me
- Disability Confident