PSL Outreach and Advice Service
What we do
Our Outreach and Advice Service provides short-term advice and support to C~urb Private Sector Leasing (PSL) tenants.
LinkLiving Project Workers will provide outcome-focused support to help tenants maintain their tenancies. The level and content of the support provided will be tailored to meet the needs of each person, both in terms of frequency and content. The service can be accessed in person or remotely through video conferencing or telephone.
How we can help you
We offer advice and information in any area of your life if you feel you need help.
We can assist with:
- Make referrals to specialist services where required (for example, mental health, drugs, alcohol, asylum seekers)
- Advice on benefit applications and appeals
- Advice on debt or money worries
- Managing your tenancy; dealing with rent, repairs, and utilities
- Help to deal with any issues with your neighbours
- Improving social isolation and accessing community services
- Registration with local health services (GP, dental services)
- Coping with change and periods of crisis
- Support to access training, employment, or volunteering opportunities
- Support with housing options
I wouldn't know what is out there for me without your support; I didn't know I could volunteer in admin or a desk job and learn on the job this way. Your help has made things hopeful for me.