Support for older people
We have a number of services in Fife which provide support to older people.
We support older people to (re)connect with their community or help them share their experience and skills for the benefit of others .
We also provide support to people who have significant caring responsibilities and support people to improve or manage their mental and physical health.
Ways we can help
We can help you:
- reduce isolation by helping you to participate in your community
- connect with additional support and specialist services
- realise your resilience and resourcefulness
- focus on the change you want to achieve in your lives
- share your skills and experience through volunteering
We have a number of services in Fife that provide support to older people:
- Our Older Persons' Service addresses loneliness and social isolation among older people through volunteer befriending, social cafes, and our Help to Stay at Home service.
- Fife Visiting Support Services work with people who have learning disabilities, mental health problems, or physical health problems in their own homes, sheltered housing, and temporary accommodation in the community, to help them live independently
If you would like more information about the services we offer or would like to access any of the services listed above please contact us.